New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Operating System General OS operation information and support

Right-Click Functionality in Snow Leopard

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

pesos627

pesos627 is on a distinguished road

In previous OSX versions, I could hold down my macbook mouse button on a dock icon and get access to a menu with options such as open a new window. Since upgrading to snow leopard, I have to have two fingers on the trackpad when I click the mouse button to access this menu. Does anyone know if there is a way to go back to the old way? Sorry if this question is already out there. I had no idea what to search for in the forums. Thanks!
QUOTE Thanks
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Both on 10.9.2 ~ iPhone5 iOS 7.1 ~ iPad Mini 7.1 ~ ATV2 6.0.1

Dont know about old OS but i find ctrl~click works well ??

Unless im missing something ??

EDIT: I can hold my Trackpad button and it works too

Cheers

Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
"Can't innovate any more, my ***" Phil Schiller
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« OSX 10.5 disk question | Safari Jumping »