New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Operating System General OS operation information and support

OS 10.4 - Saving Images from Safari?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

menace3054

When i go to a website and want to download something, i right click it. it only gives me the option of saving to the desktop. why can't i right click and go to save image as, like I was before tiger?

anyway to change it back so that I can chose where to save something? thanks
QUOTE Thanks
iWhat

iWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!

Have you tried dragging and dropping the image onto your desktop? It's a bit faster way.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Finder search in current folder *only*? | Two "Help" Menus? »