New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Operating System General OS operation information and support

OS 10.6 - 10.6.1 Update Available

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

hookbill

hookbill is on a distinguished road

I just did a software update and I noticed 10.6.1 is now available. Thought I would pass it along.

Proud Owner Of the TiVo S3 and TiVoHD
Mac Snow Leopard 24" desktop 1tb hard drive
QUOTE Thanks
DarkestRitual

DarkestRitual is just really niceDarkestRitual is just really niceDarkestRitual is just really niceDarkestRitual is just really nice
Mac Specs: 13 inch alMacBook 2GHz C2D 4G DDR3, 1.25GHz G4 eMac

Yep, and it's running pretty well. Some people have had varying download sizes. My particular version was the 75.1MB update and HP printer drivers (another 54MB) for my MacBook Unibody 2GHz. Some people said they only had a 9.8MB update.
QUOTE Thanks
MrsRed

MrsRed will become famous soon enough

Just wondering if it fixed the e-mail problem ??
QUOTE Thanks
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

9.8mb for me and ran smoothly....

Here are the fixes for the update

The 10.6.1 Update is recommended for all users running Mac OS X Snow Leopard and includes general operating system fixes that enhance the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac, including fixes for:
:compatibility with some Sierra Wireless 3G modems
:an issue that might cause DVD playback to stop unexpectedly
:some printer compatibility drivers not appearing properly in the add printer browser
:an issue that might make it difficult to remove an item from the Dock
:instances where automatic account setup in Mail might not work
:an issue where pressing cmd-opt-t in Mail brings up the special characters menu instead of moving a message
:Motion 4 becoming unresponsive

CogFrog Studio's ~ Photography, Apps and Web Development
Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Iphoto on Network Storage Device | Just did Snow Leopard clean installation »