New Macbook Pro mouse cursor freeze
    I just a got a new Mac Book Pro 2.66 ghz about a month ago and every seems to be running flawlessly except for one thing. Every time I go to shut down and that other windows pops asking me if I want to shut down or cancel there is like a second where my mouse cursor freezes and then comes back up , or it skips to a different part of the screen. I'm only using the touchpad, and it only happens for like a split second and comes right back up. It also happened one time when using Safari but I might have been typing something and maybe my hand it the touchpad. But as for the shutdown it happens every time I click shut down. So I am just wanted to know if this is an issue I should be worried about or if its a common thing that I shouldn't care about. All help is appreciated.

Thanks

Macbook Pro Mouse Cursor
    I just a got a new Mac Book Pro 2.66 ghz about a month ago and every seems to be running flawlessly except for one thing. Every time I go to shut down and that other windows pops asking me if I want to shut down or cancel there is like a second where my mouse cursor freezes and then comes back up , or it skips to a different part of the screen. I'm only using the touchpad, and it only happens for like a split second and comes right back up. It also happened one time when using Safari but I might have been typing something and maybe my hand it the touchpad. But as for the shutdown it happens every time I click shut down. So I am just wanted to know if this is an issue I should be worried about or if its a common thing that I shouldn't care about. All help is appreciated.

Thanks

Specs:
    MacBook
    NOTE: Merged crossposts

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
    MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
    Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

Thread Information