Slight Problem after Archive and Install
    I've recently done an archive and install. After copying all of the necessary files over to my new operating system, i put the "Previous System" folder into the trash, then emptied it.

Half way through, i got a message that i couldnt delete the airport base station agent, because its in use.

After all the rest was deleted i tried dragging the base station agent back into the coreservices folder in the System folder. However, i keep getting the message:

"The item "AirPort Base Station Agent" could not be moved because "System" cannot be modified"

Can anyone help?????

Air Port Base Station - can't restore or delete!
    I've recently done an archive and install. After copying all of the necessary files over to my new operating system, i put the "Previous System" folder into the trash, then emptied it.

Half way through, i got a message that i couldnt delete the airport base station agent, because its in use.

After all the rest was deleted i tried dragging the base station agent back into the coreservices folder in the System folder. However, i keep getting the message:

"The item "AirPort Base Station Agent" could not be moved because "System" cannot be modified"

Can anyone help?????

Thread Information