New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Operating System General OS operation information and support

OS 10.5 - Smart Mailboxes: What Happened to my Mail?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Marsha Ross

Marsha Ross is on a distinguished road

HELP! I created several Smart Mailboxes. I put my mail in My new Smart Mailboxes to organize them. Then I needed to retrieve some important old email for reference and it was GONE! what happened to it and can I get it back. I'm not as smart as smart mailboxes....
QUOTE Thanks
Pomeroy

Pomeroy is a jewel in the roughPomeroy is a jewel in the rough

Smart Mailboxes only hold a Shortcut to the mail you have set up with a rule to show in it. If you haven't already looked in your mail's Trash try, try that. If you haven't deleted it from your Inbox it should still be there or if you are using web mail (Gmail or something similar) you may be able redownload from there.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Stupid Application Popup | quesiton about leopard »