Future upgrading to Snow Leopard
    My MacBook is running Leopard, and I plan to purchase Snow Leopard the exact very day it's released. Knowing how Apple tends to surprise their customers, there's no way to know when it will be released. So for that reason, I just wanted to ask this question. I have a separate partition on my HDD for Vista. I also have a Time Machine backup for my Mac OS partition though. When Snow Leopard comes out, will installing it have any interference with my Mac OS or Vista partition? I'm assuming that some people will know how this works when upgrading from Tiger to Leopard when Leopard came out but Boot Camp was previously released. I just want to clarify that it won't do anything (negative) to either of my HDD partitions when I install Snow Leopard whenever it comes out. Thanks!
    2.4 Ghz Aluminum MacBook (250GB HDD, 3 GB RAM, 32GB Vista partition for BootCamp/Fusion)

16GB iPod Touch (2nd Gen)

There is no way anyone can clarify, guarantee or promise you anything until it comes out.

All you will receive are guesses, estimations and conjecture until it is released.
    Posting and YOU|Forum Community Guidelines|The Apple Product Cycle|Forum Courtesy

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
    MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
    Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

Thread Information