New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Operating System General OS operation information and support

OS 10.5 - A funny bug I think I'm the first to notice

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Thread Tools
Cian Cotter

Member Since: Mar 08, 2009
Posts: 2
Cian Cotter is on a distinguished road

Cian Cotter is offline
Hey there, long time reader first time writer,
While doing my physics lab report last night in LaTeX on the topic of photodiodes and transimpedance amplifiers (exciting I know), I noticed a red line under the word "photoreceiver". I thought nothing of it at the time, perhaps it is just unrecognised, but when i right-clicked it later to see suggestions it offered "phtooreceiver". "Phtooreceiver!!" Google doesn't have a single result for this silly word!! I thought it might be LaTeX acting the eejit, but it happens everywhere outside it!

I'd love to know if other people have noticed this, or are these kind of typos common? I'm delighted with myself, PHTOORECEIVER!!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« did you know------ | I can't navigate web page osx 10.5 »
Thread Tools

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Starter
Last Post
funny little apple scathe Apple Notebooks 0 02-09-2009 06:51 PM
Popular American Blogger Owns a Journalist over Macs - V. Funny toasis Schweb's Lounge 0 12-18-2008 10:27 PM
I just got this email.... bargsbeer Schweb's Lounge 2 10-01-2008 09:25 PM
Funny Video About Macs maddog39 Schweb's Lounge 2 02-19-2006 11:04 AM
Bogus PHP bug on Mac OS X... mark Web Design and Hosting 19 10-03-2003 07:34 PM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Welcome to

Create your username to jump into the discussion!

New members like you have made this community the ultimate source for your Mac since 2003!

(4 digit year)

Already a member?