New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Operating System General OS operation information and support

OS 10.5 - Number 09

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Big Al

Big Al is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: iMac 20inch 1gb ram 250gb, 80gb classic ipod, 4gb ipod mini, 8gb iphone 3g

I've only switched to Mac from windows. Was using an excel spreadsheet which transferred over to Number 09 nicely. Only thing is I used a function in Excel called paint format, which allowed me to copy the entire contents of a cell into another cell. Basically it is a quick way in copying the format of one cell to another. It seems there isn't the same functionality in Number 09 or is there? can anyone offer a solution?

Thanks in advance!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Smart Card Reader not showing accurate certificates | instal cds or dvd »