New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Operating System General OS operation information and support

OS 10.5 - No switching to spaces when switching application.

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Santino

Santino is on a distinguished road

Since i've tried Spaces for the first time i've fallen in love with it, nowadays its a must for the computing part of my life.

But im having some troubles lately. Issues with my superdrive aside, i can't get Leopard to switch between spaces when i switch apps through cmd+tab or even when clicking said app in the dock.

Done my research, tried a couple commands for the terminal but i haven't made an inch of a progress here. Yes, i checked the checkbox in System preference, i have disabled spaces, enabled it; disabled it again, relaunch dock, finder, restart, enabled it again.

This happens with every app, not just one in particularly. I cant really say since when this is happening, maybe yesterday, maybe before. I know it happened before, but cant recall what i did or didn't do to fix it.

Any comments would be much appreciated.

thx in advance.

PS: It changes to the chosen app in the menu bar, it just doesnt switch between spaces. I can switch to a given space with warp or my keyboard shortcut.

Intel iMac 24" 2.8Ghz / 4gb
PowerBook G4 12" 1.33Ghz / 1.25gb
2Gb Black iPod Nano 1G
Canon 30D, recently inherited!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Problems with downloading mac update 10.5.6 | Can I run OS X on this PowerBook? »