New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Operating System General OS operation information and support

OS 10.4 - Mac Battery and Power Problems

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Caitlin

Caitlin is on a distinguished road

Hi! This is probably in the wrong place, but bare with me.

Recently, my mac kept on shutting itself down at bogus percentages. Then I learned that it was the Battery that possibly needs to be changed. However, not having money on me, I kept it on the charger.

Now, the charger cord has been wringing and splitting, so now only tape is keeping the cord together.

It's driving me crazy.

Does anyone know where a good deal online or any shops that possibly have cheap deals on a battery, or most of all, a power adapter?

Thank You.

P.S, let me remind you, that I'm in Australia. T__T.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Problems with Tigher! | Cannot install xcode 1.5 »