Hi all,

I've got a launchd script that... looks 100% fine but doesn't seem to work.

Here is the code:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple Computer//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
	<key>Label</key>
	<string>php.email.check</string>
	<key>ProgramArguments</key>
	<array>
		<string>php</string>
		<string>/Library/WebServer/Documents/jobs/emailcheck.php</string>
	</array>
	<key>StartCalendarInterval</key>
	<dict>
		<key>Hour</key>
		<integer>3</integer>
		<key>Minute</key>
		<integer>15</integer>
	</dict>
</dict>
</plist>
Now the PHP script itself works fine when run through the browser, and there arent any errors in system.log from launchd... so i really have no idea where the error is occuring or what the error is. I also tried the ProgramArguments string: <string>php</string> as <string>/usr/bin/php</string> ... which made no difference.

The permissions on the files are correct also, so there isn't a problem there.