Exclamation Email Issues - PLEASE HELP!
    So i recently loaded windows on my macbook via bootcamp. Everything is running Great and i love it! But i ran into my first issue right now...

I have both my entourage and outlook popped to my gmail account. I noticed though that i will only receive a message in my inbox depending on what Operating System im logged on to? For example a buddy of mine sent me an email and i received it on my outlook (because i was logged in on windows at the time), later i logged on to my OS X account and i noticed that i didnt have the message in my entourage?

I had my buddy resend me the email and then i received it on entourage but i went back to windows and notice that his 2nd email wasnt in my outlook inbox?

I know all my settings are correct because i am receiving and able to send out mail, but like i said its really dependent on what OS im on?

Any ideas on why this is happening? How can i get them to both sync correctly. I have to be able to get emails on both OS reliably while still having a copy of them in the other operating system?

Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks.

Modesto, Ca.
    iMac 2010 27" QuadI7, iMac 2008 10.10.5, Macbook2007 10.7.5, Mac Mini 10.7.5, iPhone 3GS Note 8!
    That is a google issue with POP email. Every system I have does the same thing. I get it on one computer then all the others will not see that message. If you use IMAP instead of POP it will work. I have talked to many friends who have had the same experience. It like I said is something with Google's using POP.

Lightbulb Thank You!
    That was the answer!

Thread Information