New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Operating System General OS operation information and support

OS 10.3 - unseen mp3 player in finder

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

ttp911

ttp911 is on a distinguished road

HI- I am very new here, and hopefully this post is in the proper place... I've got an iMac 10.3.9 and in the process of deleting a bunch of files from my mp3 player [an iAudio 7 8mb] the player was disconnected from the USB and now the player is not seen in Finder. I tried seeing if Disk Utility would see it, and it did not after many different attempts using pretty much every USB port on the iMac. I took the Player over to my Dad's g5 and the iAudio device showed right up on his Finder... I think he is running OS 10.5 ... I originally thought the problem lies with the device, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Any thoughts as to a remedy for the Finder of my iMac to again "Recognize" the device?? thanks very much for your help. sincerely, ttp911
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Wanna Buy M$ Office anyone? | Slow Computer »