iMac not waking from sleep
1. Put iMac to sleep at about 10pm.
2. Return to iMac in morning, all seems normal, except there is a very slight noise from the hard disc and/or fan. Not the normal feint noise of the disc or fan, much feinter.
3. Move my wireless mouse, which I always do, to turn iMac back on.
4. Mouse function light comes on, but iMac doesn't.
5. Have to power cycle the iMac to get back in.
This has happened twice recently.
Does anyone have any idea what might be happening?
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:46 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.