Thread: Dominic

Unhappy Dominic
    Who do I complain to or blame? I have always liked the Macintosh systems, all the way up to Leopard; however there are many devices and programs that it fails to support. Examples are GPS guided telescopes, and astronomical devices manufactured by companies like MEADE and CELESTRON , GPS street pilots by Garmin, even my wife's sewing machine and many others. These items often come with CD instructions and update features, but require some form of WINDOWS. Iím beginning to hate WINDOWS with a vengeance. It got to a point that in order to make full advantage our devices and hardware that I was forced to buy WINDOWS VISTA based laptop. Compared to LEOPARD it sucks. Who is to blame? Manufacturers of these devices Apple computer or even Bill Gates?

Quote Originally Posted by dompescatore View Post
    Who do I complain to or blame? ...(list of random third party gadgets not 100% compatible with Mac OS) Who is to blame?
    Simple. You've already answered that question:
    Quote Originally Posted by dompescatore View Post
    Manufacturers of these devices
    Posting and YOU|Forum Community Guidelines|The Apple Product Cycle|Forum Courtesy

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
    MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
    Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

Annapolis, MD
    Macbook, 2.2 GHz, 4GB RAM

You do know that you can install Windows in an Intel based Mac, don't you? It is a solution... So Mac does support these systems, in a sense.

Just buy another Mac if you don't have one and install your favorite flavor of Windows, XP or Vista, into Boot Camp - and you're in business.

Thread Information