Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1

    Member Since
    Apr 05, 2007
    I have 10.4, can I wait for 10.6????
    I am currently on 10.4 (Tiger) of the Mac OS and at this point I have not run into any programs that I need that I can not run on 10.4. Unless a bunch of apps come out between now and when 10.6 comes out sometime next year which require 10.5, I doubt I will upgraded to 10.5 any time soon. With that said can I upgrade from 10.4 to 10.6 when it comes out, or do I have to upgrade to 10.5 first before I can upgrade to 10.6? I am new at this so I apologize if this is a real dumb question.


  2. #2

    bryphotoguy's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 02, 2007
    Chicago, IL
    Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
    If your Mac meets the minimum requirements, yes, you can wait.

    January 2008 Member of the Month

  3. #3

    Member Since
    Apr 05, 2007
    Great.... Yeah, I have a Mac Book Pro, that I got may 18 months ago. It is Intel Core 2 Duo, so I think I should meet the specs.


  4. #4

    shahvikram123's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 16, 2006
    UK, London
    13 inch Macbook Pro Retina, 2.7ghz, 128gb SSD
    yep it should meet the specs…
    Vikram Shah

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Wait, wait, wait, crash...on boot.
    By ohmandd in forum OS X - Operating System
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 11:15 AM
  2. To wait, or not to wait? That is the question...
    By ogacon in forum Switcher Hangout
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 02:20 PM
  3. Purchasing: To wait or not to wait
    By mac2k in forum Apple Desktops
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-29-2007, 12:07 AM
  4. MacBook Pro - To wait or not to wait?
    By Spicky in forum Apple Notebooks
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-15-2006, 01:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts