Specs:
    2 x 3.0GHz Quad-Core, 6GB OS X 10.6.8 | 15in MacBook Pro 2.2GHz OS X 10.6.8 | 64GB iPad 2 WiFi
    Cool Wireless networking G3 iBook
    I have a have a wireless network setup. That is made up of a linksys router connected to the cable modem. A Dlink airplus extreme G wireless router is connected to the linksys router. My son-in-law has a PC running windows XP and a wirelees G card which connects with no problem. I also have a Ti G4 PowerBook with G Belkin wireless G card which connects with no problem.

Here lies the problem. I want to connect to the network wirelessly with my wife dual usb G3 iBook. We don't have an internet airport card. We are trying to find a wireless g solution. I have tried to get the linksys usb wireless adapter to work, I have tried to get the dlink dwl-g120 to work, I even tried to get the Apple Airport express to work. I am still unable to get her iBook to connect wirelessly. She is running OS X 10.1.5.

Since I still have the Dlink and the Apple express, I would like either one of these to work. Any help would be appreciated.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's about learning to dance in the rain!

Specs:
    2 x 3.0GHz Quad-Core, 6GB OS X 10.6.8 | 15in MacBook Pro 2.2GHz OS X 10.6.8 | 64GB iPad 2 WiFi
    Cool
    I returned the dlink dwl-g120. A got the dlink dwl-122. All I need to do now is upgrade her system to either OS 10.2 or 10.3.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's about learning to dance in the rain!

Thread Information