New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus ē Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts ē Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Operating System General OS operation information and support

OS 10.5 - Leopard Spaces Bug

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

p-mads

p-mads is on a distinguished road

This only happens when I use Mac: Microsoft Office 2008 (which might be the problem) but sometimes when i open Word 2008 it opens in the a space which it is not suppose to be in. The space i specified it to be in is the 4th space out of 4 spaces (bottom right) and somtimes itll follow me to other spaces or just end up in a wrong space. Has anyone else had this problem/found a solution to this problem? As i said it does not happen all the time but frequently enough to get very annoying.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Mac maintenance | Back to my Mac errr »