New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Development and Darwin Discussion and questions about development for Mac OS X.

Could someone help with PSP project...?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

ADePSP

ADePSP is on a distinguished road

I was wondering if anyone could help me with a project I'm working on or point me at any other sites where I might be able to find someone who can help...

I have created a program that creates installation packages (currently for Windows) that will install user applications onto the Sony PSP... The obvious problem I have is that not all PSP owners use Windows (horray, I hear you cheer)...

I would need to have a simple Mac compatible executable that I can add various zipped content to the end of that when run on a Mac will extract the zipped content from itself and simply copy it onto a connected Sony PSP...

If anyone is interested or can help in any way please contact me by posting here or emailing me at ADePSP@googlemail.com...

At the moment developers who use my Installation maker will be creating installs that prevent Mac users from using them... I think you'll agree this is not acceptable so I'd like to sort this out asap...

Cheers
ADePSP
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« xcode 1.2 | C++ programming on a Mac »