New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Development and Darwin Discussion and questions about development for Mac OS X.

Wrapping a .Jar in a .App

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

TMelcher

Does anyone have any suggestions as how to best wrap a .jar file inside of a .app file? I'm entirely new to Mac development, and rather than limit what I write to other OSX users, I would like to make it a viable program on Windows as well.

I have a friend who has written a script that wraps the .jar in a .exe file and is handling preparing Windows builds for distribution, so does anyone have any ideas on how to do the same with a .app?

And yes, I have taken the time to ensure that, though it doesn't natively run Cocoa, it matches the look and feel of an OSX application.
QUOTE Thanks
technologist

technologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond reputetechnologist has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)

http://developer.apple.com/documenta...section_1.html
QUOTE Thanks
TMelcher

Thank you very much.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Issue using times function in Intel MAC | Dashcode: 1.0 (41) »