New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Development and Darwin Discussion and questions about development for Mac OS X.

Web page- does it load for you?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

carchic_26

I am seeking help on a page I am developing and cannot tell if it opens for mac users.

Would anyone be so kind as to visit the link: http://myservergoesdown.com/Janet/ and tell me if you see more than the text "you have found"?
QUOTE Thanks
quicksilver

quicksilver will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: MBP, 2.0Ghz, 2GB RAM, 120GB HDD, 1991 Powerbook 100, Gen 2 Nano, Gen 1 Touch

Yeah i can see pics of a road (x3) green background and some other text.

Oh...and only pretty girls use Macs...
QUOTE Thanks
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.9.4, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

The latest Safari only shows the You Have Found with a Green background yet if I look at the source the rest is there. Firefox and Opera on the Mac show it all with the Pics and items to click. This is all in OSX Tiger 10.4.5
QUOTE Thanks
puaerotch

puaerotch is a glorious beacon of lightpuaerotch is a glorious beacon of lightpuaerotch is a glorious beacon of lightpuaerotch is a glorious beacon of lightpuaerotch is a glorious beacon of lightpuaerotch is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: iBook G4 OSX Tiger

i looked at the source as well and i think i found the problem: in the <font> tag at the beginning you have the color as ...color="#ff7d1e> you need to add closing quotes for it to work. a simple fix
QUOTE Thanks
coach_z

coach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: i dont have no mac's

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtravis7
The latest Safari only shows the You Have Found with a Green background yet if I look at the source the rest is there. Firefox and Opera on the Mac show it all with the Pics and items to click. This is all in OSX Tiger 10.4.5
i am getting the same thing

MoTM honor roll...
when?
i dont remember
QUOTE Thanks
PowerBookG4

PowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.

Same here.

My Website
Blog
I love my hosting company!
I was on the M-F honor roll for Febuary:2006
QUOTE Thanks
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.9.4, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelstumpf
i looked at the source as well and i think i found the problem: in the <font> tag at the beginning you have the color as ...color="#ff7d1e> you need to add closing quotes for it to work. a simple fix
I tried your fix on a copy of the page and it works.
QUOTE Thanks
carchic_26

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelstumpf

Thank you so very much! I couldn't find the fix. I appreciate your help.

Thanks also to those who checked otherwise.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« help to install dsniff / ettercap | Using cc in darwin: command not found. »