New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Development and Darwin Discussion and questions about development for Mac OS X.

compilation problem on Qt c++ on mac os x 10.8.5

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

phdstudent

phdstudent is on a distinguished road

Hi,

I need to write some code for an application that uses a camera with ethernet connection. The company who made the camera has provided include files to read images from the camera. The files are : ImageLib.h , PvApi.h and PvRegIo.h and some librarie files libImagelib.a and libPvAPI.a and libPvAPI.dylib libPvJNI.dylib
I put the librarie files in /opt/local/lib/. I put the include files in /opt/local/include/

In the other hand, company provided some *.cpp examples that contains makefile for compilation. I compile some example and they worked perfectly.
Now, I decide to compile one example provided by the company to list the connected cameras called ListCamerasProsilicaII.cpp.
I create a new project on QT and just I copied the code of ListCameras.cpp.
My ListCamerasProsilicaII.pro is like this:

Quote:
QT += core

QT -= gui

TARGET = ListCamerasProsilicaII
CONFIG += console
CONFIG -= app_bundle

TEMPLATE = app

SOURCES += main.cpp

INCLUDEPATH+=/opt/local/include/
LIBS+=-L/opt/local/lib/
LIBS+= -lPvAPI
LIBS+= -lPvJNI
DEFINES += _x64 _OSX

I compiled and I generate the executable file but when I try to execute file from Qt, I got this error:

dyld: Symbol not found: __cg_jpeg_resync_to_restart
Referenced from: /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
Expected in: /opt/local/lib/libJPEG.dylib
in /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO

Any help please?

Last edited by phdstudent; 03-27-2014 at 10:36 PM.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« ../configure: Permission denied error on mac os x | Objective-c cross devices action »