New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Development and Darwin Discussion and questions about development for Mac OS X.

Org Chart

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Aldeacon

Aldeacon is on a distinguished road

How do I download the Org Chart program that is supposed to be available for Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac?
QUOTE Thanks
Raz0rEdge

Raz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 27" i7 iMac, 24" iMac, 13" Macbook Air, iPhone 5 & 5S, iPod Nano 7th Gen, iPad 2 16GB WiFi, iPad 3

How indeed..

you're totally in the wrong forum BTW..

Wouldn't you be able to download this from Microsoft's site if it is indeed available?

--
Regards
...Ashwin

Be sure to read the Community Guidelines | The more information you provide, the better answers you get, remember GIGO.
QUOTE Thanks
BrianLachoreVPI

BrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: March 2011 15" MBP 2.3GHz i7 Quad Core 8GB Ram | Mid 2011 27" iMac 3.4 GHz i7 16 GB RAM 2 TB HDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldeacon View Post
How do I download the Org Chart program that is supposed to be available for Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac?
What org chart program?? You can use the built in smart art in Power Point to quickly build an org chart.
QUOTE Thanks
MrBiker

MrBiker is on a distinguished road

I'm just answering this question so don't flame me for wrong forum. I'll post in the correct one, also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianLachoreVPI View Post
What org chart program?? You can use the built in smart art in Power Point to quickly build an org chart.
Yep, you can - from scratch. The problem Aldeacon is having is a known bug. From the Microsoft web site:

"Earlier versions of Office for Mac included Organization Chart, a tool for creating and editing organization charts. Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 does not include Organization Chart. When you open a document that contains an object that was created by using Organization Chart, you can view it, but you cannot edit it."

Because, let's face it; Organizations are static. So whoever worked in whatever position back in 2004 is going to be there forever. It'll never change. And no one on that org chart will ever die, either. Let's all get on an org chart so we become invincible...

According to Microsoft.

So what Aldeacon is looking for is an updated add-in so he can edit his Office 2004 org charts in Office 2011.

And so am I. Mr. Google finds no solutions to this.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Java Mac LINUX connection using sockets | Application added as *login items taking more time to launch in mac os x 10.7.4 »