New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Development and Darwin Discussion and questions about development for Mac OS X.

please help me

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

midnight12

midnight12 is on a distinguished road

Hi every body

I'v got a problem while I'm playing with the build result window

it was like this :

After I pressed some button in this window the buttons immediately gone and showed a different errors result viewing
as you can see in the below picture :

So how can I show the buttons again, I'v search hard but NO benefit.

please and please someone help me as soon as possible.

end ^_^
}

with my best regards and wishes.
QUOTE Thanks
Nethfel

Nethfel is a glorious beacon of lightNethfel is a glorious beacon of lightNethfel is a glorious beacon of lightNethfel is a glorious beacon of lightNethfel is a glorious beacon of lightNethfel is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: Late 2013 rMBP, i7, 750m gpu, OSX versions 10.9.3, 10.10

Just out of curiosity - which version of XCode are you using? I'm at work atm and the XCode I have here is 3.2.3 and my build results window doesn't have those buttons on it that I see...

My Macs: Late 2013 rMBP w/ 750m; Mac mini G4, 1.25 GHz, 512m ram (server); Late 2011 11" MBA, 1.8GHz i7, 4Gig Ram, 256Gig SSD, HD3000; Powerbook 12" G4 1.33GHz running Debian as a server; Apple TV (1080p version)
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« How can I draw a text with a Type 1 (.pfb, .pfm, etc.) font, if its not installed? | Compile Snow Leopard app on G5? »