New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Development and Darwin Discussion and questions about development for Mac OS X.

Can anyone build Op Tools for Camfrog?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

andy_jh

andy_jh is on a distinguished road

Hi all... I know nothing about making software... and maybe this post is in the wrong spot... but here goes:

There is simply NO Op tools out there for Mac Camfrog! Windows has Kermit and IceOp... I used the Kermit on XP and seems like a simple program (i would guess anyways LOL) ... i think it just simplifies the chat commands er something, I dunno.

Anyone familiar with this?
Wondered how hard it would be to make a Mac version... it would be in HIGH demand I am sure... there's nothing out there!!

So let me know what ya think!
Thanks! My first post!
QUOTE Thanks
xstep

xstep is a name known to allxstep is a name known to allxstep is a name known to allxstep is a name known to allxstep is a name known to allxstep is a name known to allxstep is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid

From Darwin Ports: Kermit version 8.0.209 - How to Download and Install on Mac OS X. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the shell scripts could do the same thing for you.

I had to look up what Camfrog was. I just use Skype or iChat.

CameraTime - Time lapse photography for novice and advanced users.

When asking questions, post the version of your software. You'll receive better answers.

Please post your results to the thread as it is good feedback.
QUOTE Thanks
andy_jh

andy_jh is on a distinguished road

Thanks, but i don't think that it... Kermit just the brand name, i think this is different.
Here's the XP program link... done tons of searching, I guess it doesnt exist in OSX form:

CamfrogTools.Com

Thanks anyways!
QUOTE Thanks
maskera

maskera is on a distinguished road

i have a bug 4 camfrog..u can use up to 8 account/user name in 1 pro code..working in os xp sp2..not tested in vista and wndows 7..

just open the promltiplier,log ur account and pro code..then give this to the user that want to use pro..

ill repeat this is bug 4 camfrog , 8 account/user name only in 1 pro code..

hirs the link:promulti.exe
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Unlock with Admin to Auto-Logout | -macosx_version_min,10.5 & Undefined symbols __Unwind_Resume »