New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Development and Darwin Discussion and questions about development for Mac OS X.

Xcode and dylib problem

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

ponggr

ponggr is on a distinguished road

Hi

After spending several hours trying to solve this problem I can't get it to work.

There is an Xcode project called FaceTracker in here: http://www.ient.rwth-aachen.de/~asba...mework-1.2.dmg its pretty cool you should check it out.

Which is made so when build it creates an .app and works fine. What I want to do, is turn this into a dylib so I can interact with it through JNI.

So, my first attempt was to start putting code in a Dynamic C++ Library test project I made and communicated fine with Java. The problem I faced was the following:

error: 'CFIndex' does not name a type

From this statement: const CFIndex CASCADE_NAME_LEN = 2048;

And in general it can't see any of the CFxxx classes, which I don't even know what they really do but from Googling a bit I think they are Apple's.

So, I decided to go the other way round. I tried to convert the FaceTracker project included in the dmg link above, into a project that would generate a dylib library instead of an .app

Again no success. It won't generate a dylib although I used the same settings as the ones I found in the new Dynamic C++ Library project.

Any relevant help will be reaaaaaaaally appreciated as I am very stuck here and really need to get this to work soon.

Thanks!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« How to simulate a key pressed event | Error while compiling php »