New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

MacBook - Safari and hotmail and a refresh?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

SnowmanSimon

SnowmanSimon is on a distinguished road

Any idea why I can never log into my hotmail account using safari? I have to always use two browsers and id like to switch over to just safari. Also if I try to copy the text from a link it will copy the link not the text. Anyway around this?

Also my macbook is starting to get really slow with simple tasks. I have 60GB of space left and never have more then a browser and a few small apps open like ical and iphoto. What can I do to freshen it up?
QUOTE Thanks
chrisiw

chrisiw is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: iMac, iPad, MacBook Pro.

Mine is the same it just cant seem to log in, it works sometimes, so I tend to use Firefox for Hotmail
QUOTE Thanks
King Luis

King Luis is on a distinguished road

for speed. i heard 2gb ram does the trick....i'll probably buy it this weekend for mine.
for hotmail, enable cookies to allow and the above checkmarks for it should be checked off also.
thats if your having the cookies error or the hotmail is switching to live msn hotmail thing. try deleting all your cookies related to msn, live.com and hotmail first.
QUOTE Thanks
SnowmanSimon

SnowmanSimon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Luis View Post
for speed. i heard 2gb ram does the trick....i'll probably buy it this weekend for mine.
for hotmail, enable cookies to allow and the above checkmarks for it should be checked off also.
thats if your having the cookies error or the hotmail is switching to live msn hotmail thing. try deleting all your cookies related to msn, live.com and hotmail first.
Tried the cookies thing with no luck.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« widgets behind programs | iTunes, cog, and duplicates »