New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

OmniOutliner stayed on computer?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

deathtolife04

deathtolife04 is an unknown at this point

Sometime last year I downloaded OmniOutliner. I think it was the trial version off of their website?

Well, the trial never expired or anything. So I've had it on my compter and I use it all the time and I love it.

I want to update it, because there's a new version. But I'm afraid that if I update it the trial will expire and i'll have to pay the $40 for it?!?!

Am I missing something? Or does it stay on there like that for everyone?
QUOTE Thanks
Neo

Neo is a jewel in the roughNeo is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: white MB 2.16GHz 3GB 320GB 10.6.1

Open OmniOutliner and select Licenses... from the OmniOutliner menu. Do you have a license? Is an expiration date listed?

I had an "Apple Software Bundle" license that does not expire. I just updated to 3.6 (replacing my old installation) and my license remained intact. Go for it.
QUOTE Thanks
deathtolife04

deathtolife04 is an unknown at this point

ooh ok.
Mine says "Macintosh Software Bundle".
thanks!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Setting default font in Keynote presenter notes | cannot reconstruct iLife from Time Machine »