New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Mac Mail and Exchange 2003

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

maximusimo

maximusimo is on a distinguished road

Hi,

I am using Entourage Vx with no problems and send, receive and do everything with it so know there is no connection problems with Exchange.

I am thinking of moving to the Mac Mail application to use as my email client although when i add my exchange account into mail i am having problems. All the details are put in properly but when i finish and press 'Synchronize Exchange Account' or 'Take Exchange Account Online' all I get is a dialog box with 'Enter Password for Account "Exchange Account" The Exchange Server "NAME" rejected the password for user "domain\username". Please re-enter your password, or cancel'

No matter how many times i enter the password the dialog box comes back up until i cancel it.

I have tried every combination of Authentication type and still no luck. I am out of ideas at this stage. I did find the following but not sure how to implement or even if this is the problem:

http://www.petri.co.il/forums/showthread.php?t=10614

its the post at the bottom.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« azureus | Looking for DVD cataloging programs for OSX »