New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Looking for a way to Sync desktop apps to webmail

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

jsorrell

jsorrell is on a distinguished road

Hi.

I've been racking my brain trying to come up with a solution to a problem that I've had for a while. I used to use AOL, and I have migrated away from it. I'm looking for a way to use Mail, Addressbook, and iCal, and have all the data from those applications sync to my webmail. I am interested in any webmail service that will work. the only requirements are that it has IMAP. Anyone have any ideas? I tried the new AIM Mail with Plaxo, but that only takes care of the syncing of the mail and addressbook apps. Anyone have any ideas for a service that does them all? I like to be able to use my apps on my new 24" imac, but also be able to access everything from one site anywhere, including on the PCs at work.

Thanks in advance for any ideas!
-Justin
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iMovie 08' will not launch | Virtual PC »