New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

iPhoto help

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

deldakota

deldakota is on a distinguished road

hi, very new imac owner after gateway for many years. so im slowly learning my way through it all. not sure if this is the right place to post this question, but on our imac we have 4 different users, me, wife, and kids, we all have our own accounts. i downloaded some of my pics off my camera, but im the only one who can view them? i did go in the tab on iphoto and clicked shared also. is there a way that we can all see the photos? also, how do i attach a photo to a online forum/ or webpage?
QUOTE Thanks
Kilted1

Kilted1 is just really niceKilted1 is just really niceKilted1 is just really niceKilted1 is just really niceKilted1 is just really nice
Mac Specs: 2 iMacs 17+20" 2.16GHz 2GB RAM 500MB HDD 256MB Graphic card. 60Gig 5th gen iPod with Video

this from apple maybe of some help
http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=304890

Now with Leopard

I was Member of the month April 08
QUOTE Thanks
skybolt

skybolt has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: White 2010 MB, Core 2 Duo, 8g RAM, iPhone 4S, iPad Mini, Apple TV

To upload a photo to a website, for instance, from within the iPhoto app, drag and drop the desired photo to your desktop and upload from there. Or you can use the Export command to do the same thing. Using Export will give you the option to select what size you want the photo to be.

Welcome to the mac! You will find it is the easier side of computing!

Mary
QUOTE Thanks
utilityart

utilityart is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 20" iMac base

I found if you have your iPhoto open (and have your mac set so your apps can stay open when you switch users) then another user opens iPhoto they can see your library as a shared item.
At least that is what works for my wife and I.

Kevin
This space for rent.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iPhoto Help | iTunes help needed »