Thread: Adium - history

Adium - history
    Hey there, i have been trying to find some add where is history of chating becouse i would like to save it (i dont want to print it, just save in txt) but i cant find nothin... anyone can help me? Thanks in advance.

dOhi

Specs:
    15" Macbook Pro 2.66 GHz, 4GB 1067 MHz running Snow Leopard
    Chat transcripts are saved under application support, in these weird files for each contact that only Adium can read. If you want to directly copy it you can view it by right clicking on a contact (on your buddy list) and hitting "Chat Transcripts", then you can copy all the conversations manually to a txt file if you want. Once in the browser you can view all your contacts conversations (not just the one you selected) and all the different dates.
    l 8GB iPhone 3G l 15" Macbook Pro l Powerbook G4 15" l 8GB iPod Touch l 4GB iPod Mini l

Quote Originally Posted by mikepugs View Post
    Chat transcripts are saved under application support, in these weird files for each contact that only Adium can read. If you want to directly copy it you can view it by right clicking on a contact (on your buddy list) and hitting "Chat Transcripts", then you can copy all the conversations manually to a txt file if you want. Once in the browser you can view all your contacts conversations (not just the one you selected) and all the different dates.

Hm thas really bad... I dont want to copy every day each of them you know...
    thats a lot of work

Specs:
    MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
    Quote Originally Posted by dOhi View Post
    Hm thas really bad... I dont want to copy every day each of them you know...
    thats a lot of work
    Umm actually if you right click on someone name and then move to "View Chat Transcripts." Then you just look at the dates and time you and click on it. The interface seems very email like.
    死神はリンゴしか食べない。

Thread Information