Thread: Terminal issue
01-02-2008, 05:51 PM #1
- Member Since
- Jan 02, 2008
One of our users is having problems with the terminal.
When opened, a small (10x5) window opens and displays the red "traffic light' button and thats about it.
I've tried to fix this by the following:
* Tried changing the window layout (currently set to 10 columns and 5 rows or something rediculas) - made no diffrence
* Tried deleting the com.apple.terminal plist which holds the settings for the terminal
* Tried changing the font which terminal uses to arial and others, no change
* Tried 're-installing' terminal, removing it and replacing it with a known working copy.
Any ideas on what to do from here?
Thanks in advance.
01-02-2008, 10:30 PM #2
- Member Since
- Feb 14, 2004
- Groves, Texas
- 21in. iMac 10.11 --- HP Linux Mint 18
Re-enable the font Monaco. You don't have to use it in Terminal, but it must be enabled in the system.One manís theology is another manís belly laugh.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By AflickerOfLight in forum OS X - Apps and GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2010, 07:59 PM
By lyleyboy in forum Apple NotebooksReplies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2009, 11:37 PM
By NadeMaster1 in forum OS X - Operating SystemReplies: 2Last Post: 01-08-2008, 02:00 AM
By bokeym in forum OS X - Apps and GamesReplies: 8Last Post: 03-12-2007, 01:16 PM
By pi_edpiper in forum OS X - Operating SystemReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2003, 08:36 PM