New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

iTunes Artwork en masse

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Division.Bell

Division.Bell is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: 13" Macbook 2.16 GHz Intel Core2Duo 2GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM OS X 10.4.11 120GB Intel GMA 950 (2007)

Hey There,

Anyone know of a way to have iTunes download artwork (lyrics would be great too!) in bulk for every album it recognizes? My 'Sing that iTune' widget is great for downloading lyrics and artwork for every album that plays, but it would be great to do both without having to play every song I have. I can't play thousands of songs, switching to and from my dashboard for each one.

Thanks
Robert
QUOTE Thanks
BigSexy135

BigSexy135 is on a distinguished road

I payed $10 for FixTunes, an application which finds artwork for nearly all the the songs in your library. Works great.

iMac 20" 2Ghz 2gb RAM (10.5) + 500gb WD Mybook Pro
QUOTE Thanks
Division.Bell

Mac Specs: 13" Macbook 2.16 GHz Intel Core2Duo 2GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM OS X 10.4.11 120GB Intel GMA 950 (2007)

I'll look into that, thanks for the quick reply!
QUOTE Thanks
nirvana

nirvana has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: Macbook, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch, Apple TV

How about in using iTunes itself to find artwork usually finds most covers for me or you could try Fetch Art.

Crack that whip…..liquorish whip.
QUOTE Thanks
louishen

louishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver

already dealt with earlier today

CD collection ripped but...
QUOTE Thanks
Division.Bell

Thanks for the help, it seems to accelerate the process. However, I still haven't found a way to download lyrics as quickly as album art, so I may just have to do it the hard, slow way.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Apple Mail won't send or recieve | Does Anybody knows VoipCheap working At IMac? »