New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Event planning software?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Layne123

Layne123 is on a distinguished road

I don't really know where to start looking, so I am posting here. I have done numerous searches and found a lot of event planning software for Windows. I need Macintosh event planning software.

Something like this only for the Mac.

Basically we have an events team on staff that uses Macs and they need to be able to layout spaces for events easily. I will also state that using CAD software is probably not optimal as there is a large learning curve for most CAD software.

I am specifically looking for software that will let our events team map out spaces quickly and easily.

Thanks for any assistance.
QUOTE Thanks
31alpacom

31alpacom is on a distinguished road

I'm not sure about the event management software but I would suggest you to test Google Sketchup, it's very good. Good luck
QUOTE Thanks
kathmat

kathmat will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: iMac OSX 10.9

A bit late - but I just found this and I am also looking for the same thing. Vivien looks wonderful, I had actually just looked at their demo before reading your post, but of course it is only for Windows and apparently they have no plans for a Mac version.
So I guess it is back to the long way of doing it all manually in Photoshop and Illustrator unless... hopefully you did come up with an answer?
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« safari acting weird | How can I make videos games on my mac? »