New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Civilization IV- wont work.

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Macboy

Macboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Mac Specs: MacBook, 2Ghz Intel Core Duo, 60 Gig Hard drive

Well, I put in the disk to re-load it on to my computer, it came up with "Free up some space on your local disk and then re-load Civilization IV" so i freed some space up (30GB) and yet the same thing happened ,with an added bit (Civilization IV need at lest 1 MB free space.Free Free up some space on your local disk and then re-load Civilization IV"

The disk seems ok, its not over scratched, and I used the disk no less then a mouth ago.

Any one got any idias as to why it wont work, I love this game.
QUOTE Thanks
Macboy

I Also Get "failed Loading Xml File Aseets//xml\gameinfo/civ4playeroptionfos.xml.

Any One Know What That Means
QUOTE Thanks
Discerptor

Discerptor is a name known to allDiscerptor is a name known to allDiscerptor is a name known to allDiscerptor is a name known to allDiscerptor is a name known to allDiscerptor is a name known to allDiscerptor is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 2.6GHz Core i7 15" MacBook Pro - 8GB DDR3 SDRAM - 750GB 7200 RPM HDD - GeForce 650M GT 1GB VRAM

Have you tried the standard troubleshooting maintenance of repairing your disk permissions, restarting, etc.?
QUOTE Thanks
Macboy

Yes I have tryed all them, many times over, it still wont work.
QUOTE Thanks
Macboy

But this morrning I found that my main disk needs a repair, how every I cant, an erro comes up.I have posted that as a diffrent thread.

So many blood problems all the time!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Global EQ/sound control? Onboard sound is too thin. | ical shared Calendars »