New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Audio Hijack question

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

RH-MDP

RH-MDP is on a distinguished road

I have audio hijack pro and I was wondering if anyone knows how or if its possible to have hijack set up to start recording sound from safari as soon as its playing. I have it stop recordng after 2 seconds of silence but I can't find a way to have it start recording when it detects sound. Anyone know?
QUOTE Thanks
RH-MDP

RH-MDP is on a distinguished road

I couldn't edit my post for some reason so i'm sorry for double posting. anyways, I have a new question regarding audio hijack so I figured i should just add it here rather than making a new post. Anyways, my question is what is the Hijack option for? When I click Hijack it starts a timer but I dont see where a file is created if there even is one. I have to click record for it to start recording the sound but it also starts the Hijack button. so im just confused as to what it does because it keeps going on while I have stopped recording.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Alternative to this program | iLife/Work on Leopard »