New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

making commercials

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Ezekel

Ezekel is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 13" bmb, coreduo,2gb,80gb

I was watching TV and I saw the commercial with Paul McCartney on iTunes, and I love the unique color/design of the commercials.

What app is used to create the commercials?
QUOTE Thanks
Title27GT

Title27GT can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekel View Post
I was watching TV and I saw the commercial with Paul McCartney on iTunes, and I love the unique color/design of the commercials.

What app is used to create the commercials?
Do you understand that it's Apple making the commercials? It's not consumer-made. How would we know what app they use?
QUOTE Thanks
D3v1L80Y

D3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook

It is likely a combination of apps... the two most likely being Shake and After Effects. Some not so likely would be Maya, Motion, and Flash.

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

QUOTE Thanks
Alexis

Alexis is a jewel in the roughAlexis is a jewel in the roughAlexis is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: Al iMac 20" 2.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo

Quote:
Do you understand that it's Apple making the commercials? It's not consumer-made. How would we know what app they use?
Well, it's hardly going to be a secret. There are standard industry standard software packages for such productions (they tend to appear in job adverts as it would a bit hard recruiting workers but not telling them what software packages they'll be using until they're having an interview).

A perfectly good question from Ezekel, so I'm not sure why you shot him down in flames.
QUOTE Thanks
Title27GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis View Post
Well, it's hardly going to be a secret. There are standard industry standard software packages for such productions (they tend to appear in job adverts as it would a bit hard recruiting workers but not telling them what software packages they'll be using until they're having an interview).

A perfectly good question from Ezekel, so I'm not sure why you shot him down in flames.
He made the post sounding like it was made in someone's basement and that he was going to try to recreate it.
QUOTE Thanks
Ezekel

Ezekel is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 13" bmb, coreduo,2gb,80gb

give me some credit here. I know its Apple making the commercials, the company that brings only the best server setup to display Final Cut 2 during an event.

It wasn't meant to say give me this app and I want to create apple ads. When the black silouette of the ipod people came out, it was easily manipulated in photoshop. I can only dream to have the power they have to create those ads.

I thought after effects for sure. Manipulating the commercials would be nice.

Thanks for your answers
QUOTE Thanks
Title27GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekel View Post
give me some credit here. I know its Apple making the commercials, the company that brings only the best server setup to display Final Cut 2 during an event.

It wasn't meant to say give me this app and I want to create apple ads. When the black silouette of the ipod people came out, it was easily manipulated in photoshop. I can only dream to have the power they have to create those ads.

I thought after effects for sure. Manipulating the commercials would be nice.

Thanks for your answers
That would be freaking cool, I'll admit.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Music Player | iChat unable to connect to camera »