06-04-2007, 09:06 AM #1
iDVD Themes Missing after upgrading (and I've already tried the .Mac suggested fix)
- Member Since
- Nov 15, 2006
So yeah, I found the following on the .Mac site...
>>Learn what to do if the Themes pane is blank after upgrading to iDVD 6.
To resolve this issue:
• Go to /Library/Receipts/ and drag iDVDThemes.pkg to the Trash.
• Empty the Trash.
• Insert iLife ’06 DVD and launch iLife ’06 installer to custom install iDVD 6.
• Click Continue until Select a Destination screen.
• Chose your destination volume, click Continue.
• Click Customize.
• Uncheck all options except Registration, iDVD, and iDVD Themes
• Click the Upgrade button and enter Administrator password.
• When prompted to register, click Later.
• Click Close when done.
• Verify that the iDVD themes were successfully installed.
• If the themes are installed, run Software Update to ensure you have the most recent version of iDVD.<<
So after I did all this, the "Loading Themes" window appears and it loads and loads and loads and loads and never seems to end. I let it go for about 4 hours once. Am I still not giving it enough time to load these suckers? Or is some other problem still at work here?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By 19birel in forum Apple DesktopsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-02-2015, 07:24 PM
By poppi in forum Movies and VideoReplies: 9Last Post: 01-12-2015, 12:31 AM
By =MikeMike= in forum OS X - Operating SystemReplies: 6Last Post: 08-19-2014, 09:03 PM
By Discerptor in forum OS X - Apps and GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-09-2006, 11:27 AM
By Rez in forum Movies and VideoReplies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2005, 03:22 PM