New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

In Search of a good scrapbooking program

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

RickRR

RickRR is on a distinguished road

I do a lot of scrapbooking on my Windows PC but I am trying to do more and more on my Mac. For Windows I use a program called Scrapbook Factory Deluxe. I am wondering what is a good program for scrapbooking for the Mac?
As for what I do I do a lot of digital scrapbooking where I create CD's and DVD's but as well I like to be able to create actual products that I can print out from trips such as having pictures, text, etc. that I can then put into a notebook like a photo album.
QUOTE Thanks
marybethmc

marybethmc is on a distinguished road

I am also seeking the answer to this issue. I used Printshop for years on my PC. Now I have a new Mac and have had little luck figuring out what I need. I am considering Photoshop elements.
I also found this link http://www.scrappersguide.com/ which has me interested. I like to use a lot of clip art to embellish the pages. At the Apple store they just looked at me when I asked about Clipart. I don't think they use it much.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Problem with Mail need help! | Help. Microsoft Office won't load up in my computer! »