New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Photos not showing up in iPhoto 6

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

bayrae

bayrae is on a distinguished road

There are a bunch of pictures I have in iPhoto 6 from a couple years ago that the thumbnails don't show up on.. but when I double-click on the picture, it opens just fine. The thumbnail just shows up as a white box with a dotted-line box inside of it. I had a similar problem before and I just deleted the pictures and re-imported them.. but I tried that with these and it didn't work. It just said that there was something wrong with the pictures and they couldn't be imported.

It's not a major problem.. but it's a little annoying.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Mac equivalent of MS Access? | New Guy needs photo booth »