New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

I'm way too picky! Shapeshifter Question

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

ambivalent

ambivalent is just really niceambivalent is just really niceambivalent is just really niceambivalent is just really nice
Mac Specs: Macbook Pro - iPhone

When I was enlightened with the world of shapeshifter and candybar, via this forum, I could've died I was so happy. That is the ONE thing I didn't like about mac's- no color scheme changing. (like xp) I am a freak about that kind of thing. love desktops and screensavers and themes oh my!

anyways, to the point. I have done many hours of theme searching trying to find, that perfect one for my needs. But- to no avail. I absolutly LOVE the menu of Photopro:

The translucency mostly is what i love but it also blends very nice with any wallpapers and prevents any burning-in of the big white stripe.

BUT, imo the rest of the theme is terrrrrible. I cant stand that much plain dark gray. ugh!

so here is my dilema, is there any possible way to use the menu bars from photopro and app/window skins from another? Other than creating my whole own theme with themepark cause i already tried...

anyways. any help or other ideas would be great. Or if you know of another skin that has a transparent option for the menu :teen: :p

She figured out that the only way to keep from being frozen was to stay in motion,
and long ago converted most of her flesh into liquid.
Now when she smells danger, she spills herself all over, like gasoline, and lights it.
QUOTE Thanks
Mattlike

Mattlike is just really niceMattlike is just really niceMattlike is just really niceMattlike is just really niceMattlike is just really nice
Mac Specs: Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac

I believe those adept with themepark could do it.
QUOTE Thanks
Stretch

Stretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD

Yep. I know the theory behind it, but have never done it. You need Themepark to do it.

Blog and Photo Gallery: http://philolin.me/

Currently running OS X 10.10
QUOTE Thanks
ambivalent

ambivalent is just really niceambivalent is just really niceambivalent is just really niceambivalent is just really nice

gggrrrrr themepark is above my head, very much so. or above my patience level. or...both.

who can I pay to make me the perfect theme ?

She figured out that the only way to keep from being frozen was to stay in motion,
Now when she smells danger, she spills herself all over, like gasoline, and lights it.
QUOTE Thanks
skye

skye is just really niceskye is just really niceskye is just really niceskye is just really nice
Mac Specs: Macbook 2.0ghz coeduo 1GB RAM 80 GB HD SuperDrive

ill make you the perfect theme right after i finish painting your white fence
QUOTE Thanks
ambivalent

oooooh now. thats not nice.

QQ

what will i dooOO!!!

QUOTE Thanks
cjay

cjay is a jewel in the roughcjay is a jewel in the rough

Doesn't Shapeshifter have a tweak button that allows you to change the colours etc.?
QUOTE Thanks
giulio

giulio is just really nicegiulio is just really nicegiulio is just really nicegiulio is just really nice
Mac Specs: iMac 5.1 | iMac 7.1 | iPod Touch | iPod Nano

I was always a fan of Xounds. It really brings your mac to life.

schweb This has to be one of the best threads ever in MF history...
Cherokee This gets my vote for most innovative thread on Mac-Forums... ever.
QUOTE Thanks
Stretch

Stretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud ofStretch has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjay View Post
Doesn't Shapeshifter have a tweak button that allows you to change the colours etc.?
Yes it does, but it doesnt always work as intended.

Blog and Photo Gallery: http://philolin.me/

Currently running OS X 10.10
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« 1080p video converter | Windows Live and Yahoo in Safari »