New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

OSX Logging Software?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

cagenten

cagenten is on a distinguished road

Hey everyone! Got a question for you.

I work for a media company who is working on completely retrofitting our security for the work we create. One aspect that I'm trying to find a solution for is monitoring activity throughout our office and editorial systems.

Essentially, what I'm looking for is a way to log what people look at, when they do, how long they do, etc. I don't really care about internet, email, etc. I mostly care about the activity across our local network, and more specifically, our fiber network, (Xserves). I'd like something like an FTP log, or similar.

I don't really want to go as far as a keystroke logger or a screen-grab logger. They are company systems, but I do care about what small shred of privacy our employees have. But, if that's the only solution, so be it.

Anyways, any tips or thoughts would be of a great help! Thanks all!

Cody
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Help extracting an iso | Mac Mail / Entourage IMAP problem..... »