New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Yahoo mail junk not emptying with Firefox

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Justin

Justin is an unknown at this point

I am using Firefox, and I use yahoo mail online. Since about the last week, I can't empty the junk mail folder! I press empty, then a pop up window says something like "Do you really want to empty it?" and I click "yes", and it does nothing! Well, the pop up window disappears, but the junk mail remains. I tried restarting my computer but that didn't change it.
Anyone else having this problem?
Thanks
Justin

Using brand new macbook
QUOTE Thanks
yogi

yogi is a name known to allyogi is a name known to allyogi is a name known to allyogi is a name known to allyogi is a name known to allyogi is a name known to allyogi is a name known to all
Mac Specs: iMac Core i5, iPad, iPhone 4

It's probably nothing to do with your computer as such (so restarting wasa useless idea - restating is almost always a useless idea on Macs).

It's probably an issue with Yahoo's website compatibility with your browser. Did you try logging on with Safari?

If you liked this post, consider using the Reputation System.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Dashboard gone | customizing Front Row »