Specs:
    Apple Black MacBook 2 GB RAM, 2.0 GHZ Intel Core 2 Duo Proecessor, 120 GB HD. 30 GB Black iPod Video
    I'm not touching this...
    I tried downloading desktop calendar because it looks so cool, and for some reason I got the message "The disk image you are opening may be damaged and could damage your system." Anyone have an idea of how it's damaged? It says it failed to mount as well. I'm not going to open it unless I know it's safe.
    "Anecdotal thinking comes naturally, science requires training." - Michael Shermer

Specs:
    MacBook
    NOTE: Moved to proper forum

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
    MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
    Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

you probably should post the name of the software or the link to the page it came from. also have you tried dl'ing it again, to make sure the first didn't get corrupted somehow?
    Please participate in our Member of the Month polls. Every vote counts! And remember to use the user reputation system!
    ["Dear Homer, I. O. U. one emergency donut. Signed, Homer." - Note by Homer Simpson]

Specs:
    Apple Black MacBook 2 GB RAM, 2.0 GHZ Intel Core 2 Duo Proecessor, 120 GB HD. 30 GB Black iPod Video
    Here it is eric. And I did try redownloading and it didn't make a difference.
    "Anecdotal thinking comes naturally, science requires training." - Michael Shermer

...could also try another browser? Sometimes downloads do get corrupted.

Make sure that you disable the option in Safari prefs to have 'safe' downloads open automatically when the download is complete.

Specs:
    Yeah, I found out the reason that I couldn't download it is because there was no mountable file or something of that nature.

How about this one TheCustomer99?

DesktopCalendar 0.8b1

It's from the MacUpdate website.

did you try dl'ing it from the developer's site and making sure to get the right version ppc/uni...

http://homepage.mac.com/takashi_hama...sktopCalendar/
    Please participate in our Member of the Month polls. Every vote counts! And remember to use the user reputation system!
    ["Dear Homer, I. O. U. one emergency donut. Signed, Homer." - Note by Homer Simpson]

Specs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulse-8 View Post
    How about this one TheCustomer99?

DesktopCalendar 0.8b1

It's from the MacUpdate website.
    Hey that worked! Rep! Once again Pulse, you show why you've earned your MOTM title.

Cheers TC99! BTW, the download worked for me, it's sitting on my desktop. I'm positive someone recently had the exact same problem with a download but I can't recall the solution - but it was easily explained in the end....

Specs:
    Yeah, it's just an extremely cool look on the desktop.

Specs:
    iMac 2010 27" QuadI7 OSX10.11, iMac 2008 OSX10.11, MBP Late2011OSX10.11 , iPad Air, iPhone 3GS
    I tried your URL and it gave me that error but also gave me the choice to continue and open it. I did and it worked. Brave soul that I am! :spook:

Specs:
    iMac 27" 3.4 GHz, 256 GB SSD, 2 TB HDD, 8 GB RAM
    Great application. I tried it out and it looks pretty neat. Are there any options? I don't seem to get anything in my Dock - it says it is supposed to display today's date, or day and date, in the Dock. Not on my machine. Can this be configured somewhere?
    My Macs: iMac 27" 3.4 GHz, Mac Pro 3.2 GHz, PowerMac G5 Quad 2.5 GHz, G4 Cube with 1.2 GHz Upgrade
    My iStuff: 64GB iPhone 5, 64GB iPad4, 30GB iPod Video, 16GB iPod Touch
    My OS': Mac OS X Lion, Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Mac OS X Tiger, Mac OS 9.2.2, openSUSE 10.3
    I was on the Mac-Forums honor roll for September 2007

Thread Information