New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

ThemePark Question.. Pro help needed

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

ambivalent

ambivalent is just really niceambivalent is just really niceambivalent is just really niceambivalent is just really nice
Mac Specs: Macbook Pro - iPhone

Okay... so im trying to change few things in themepark
(the amount of elements is astounding!)

Im using a theme that is a lot like milk, its called Fantastic.

anyways. i want to change the progress/loading thing like in the corner of safari when loading a webpage

it looks like droping or dripping milk or something now and it gives me the creeps. haha i dont like it. anyways. i love colors so i want to change it to the rainbow pinwheel, but you need 24 states for it to repeat. any idea of how i could do this?

ty in advance!

She figured out that the only way to keep from being frozen was to stay in motion,
and long ago converted most of her flesh into liquid.
Now when she smells danger, she spills herself all over, like gasoline, and lights it.
QUOTE Thanks
ambivalent

ambivalent is just really niceambivalent is just really niceambivalent is just really niceambivalent is just really nice

She figured out that the only way to keep from being frozen was to stay in motion,
Now when she smells danger, she spills herself all over, like gasoline, and lights it.
QUOTE Thanks
skye

skye is just really niceskye is just really niceskye is just really niceskye is just really nice
Mac Specs: Macbook 2.0ghz coeduo 1GB RAM 80 GB HD SuperDrive

how does this program work? i ran it but all the menu seemed blank
QUOTE Thanks
surfwax95

surfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 15" Powerbook G4 24" iMac iPhone 3Gs

Do you have access to the GIF that you want to change? That is, you've found it in the theme already?

Here's a JPEG of the pinwheel if you could use it to make the GIF.

I try to Command+Shift+/ when I can.
They're - Their - There | Two - Too - To | You're - Your | MAC - Mac
I was on the M-F honor roll for October, 2006.
QUOTE Thanks
ambivalent

yes i found it in the theme. but somehow i need 24 shots of the pinwheel so that it looks like its spinning.

oh, i give up. haha. acctually i came up with a better idea- ill find a theme with a processing icon that i do like, and steal it out of themepark. genius.

QUOTE Thanks
ambivalent

Quote:
Originally Posted by skye23412 View Post
how does this program work? i ran it but all the menu seemed blank

its very confusing and hard, for me. it would prolly take me many many months if i wanted to make my own theme (which i do... ) basically you load the current theme you have- and then drag images to replace the ones that are there- so you have to create everthing yourself- in photoshop or something.

or well, i guess you can drag the original image and change its color and drag it back. *shrug* i dont know. Ill figure it all out sometime.

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Probs with Appleworks 6 | Hi i'm a new mac user. »