New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

Schoolhouse has now updated to 2.0! Weee

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Jonnyfive

Jonnyfive has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: White MacBook, 2.0 ghz Intel Core 2, 2GB ram||[G4 Imac Flat Panel] |800mhz|1Gb RAM|60gb HDD

I love the academic assignment manager schoolhouse. It has just updating to version 2.0 today! If you use Schoolhouse go get the update! If you don't use it, check it out and give it a try, it is the most valuable tool for organizing assignment due dates.

http://www.loganscollins.com/schoolhouse/

White MacBook, 2.0 ghz Intel Core 2, 2GB ram||[G4 iMac Flat Panel] |800mhz|1Gb RAM|60gb HDD|Combo Drive http://jonnyfive.tumblr.com/
QUOTE Thanks
Kash

Kash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G

I started using Schoolhouse for this semester and I absolutely love the program. I'm definitely going to check out the new features in the latest version :black:
QUOTE Thanks
Netty4mac

Netty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Macky the Macbook Pro 2.3Ghz i5 4GB Ram, Mr.Pink 16GB White iPhone 4

I know this thread is 3 months old but Schoolhouse keeps crashing on me!! I add a new assignment and then when I try to choose the course it goes with, it crashes! Any ideas?

QUOTE Thanks
RONE

RONE has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: 15" MBP Core Duo 2.0GHz 1.5GB, 20" iMac C2D 2.4GHz 4GB, PowerPC G4 500MHz 512MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netty4mac View Post
I know this thread is 3 months old but Schoolhouse keeps crashing on me!! I add a new assignment and then when I try to choose the course it goes with, it crashes! Any ideas?
Whenever I have a program crash on me, I repair permission (disk utility) and restart my computer. Have you tried that?
QUOTE Thanks
trpnmonkey41

trpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: 20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano

Man I wish I didn't see this thread on my last day of classes. Looks like a great program

Don't forget to use the new User Reputation System
QUOTE Thanks
Kash

Kash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G

Haha, I actually found Schoolhouse around a week or two before the end of the Fall semester. But I got great use out of it for the Spring. Definitely a great program

June 2007
July 2009
QUOTE Thanks
jayman414

jayman414 is on a distinguished road

is anyone still having problems with it crashing on them?
QUOTE Thanks
northy124

northy124 can only hope to improve
Mac Specs: 2.16 GHz C2D, 1GB Ram, MacBook White

Why would you bring up a 6/7 month old thread? I don't think they are or someone would of said
QUOTE Thanks
schweb

schweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by northy124 View Post
Why would you bring up a 6/7 month old thread? I don't think they are or someone would of said
If a thread is still relevant, than using the old thread is preferred to starting a new one. It's simple forum etiquette.

schweb | community leader
flickr facebook twitter tumblr google+ about.me

Mac-Forums: On Twitter | On Facebook | On Flickr

QUOTE Thanks
jayman414

jayman414 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by northy124 View Post

I had read that many people were having bugs with the program. So before I downloaded it I figured I'd ask some people that already use it.
QUOTE Thanks
schweb

schweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayman414 View Post
I had read that many people were having bugs with the program. So before I downloaded it I figured I'd ask some people that already use it.
You did fine. Look at northy's reputation...doesn't speak volumes for his contributions here.

schweb | community leader
flickr facebook twitter tumblr google+ about.me

Mac-Forums: On Twitter | On Facebook | On Flickr

QUOTE Thanks
Neferatowen

Neferatowen is on a distinguished road

I used it all last term and plan to keep using it this term. I haven't had any problems with it crashing. Good luck!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« dot mac question | Hard drive cleaners »