New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
OS X - Apps and Games Discussion of applications and games available for Mac OS X.

The Official Halo Thread

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Nate

Nate will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 20" Intel Core 2 Duo iMac, 2.16GHz, 2GB Ram, 500GB Serial ATA, 256MB Video Ram

Well, anyone can join, you just have to be a Mac-Forums.com Member.

If you wish to join, go here: http://mfclan.aowc.net/site_administration.asp and fill it out.

I am a MacMan! Go Mac! My favorite football teams are the Chargers and the Macs!

QUOTE Thanks
PowerBookG4

PowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.

i would like to join but i only play xbox live now.

My Website
Blog
I love my hosting company!
I was on the M-F honor roll for Febuary:2006
QUOTE Thanks
???

??? is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MBP 2.0Ghz

I would love to but someone is using my code some how!
QUOTE Thanks
Nate

Mac Specs: 20" Intel Core 2 Duo iMac, 2.16GHz, 2GB Ram, 500GB Serial ATA, 256MB Video Ram

Thats weird ??? And that sucks, well, hopefully, both of you may be able to play it on Mac soon. (I really hope you get Halo to work ??? )

I am a MacMan! Go Mac! My favorite football teams are the Chargers and the Macs!

QUOTE Thanks
Nate

REMEMBER: You don't have to be good to join the clan.

EDIT: Sorry for double post. Didn't mean to.

QUOTE Thanks
chicago

chicago is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MBP 2.33GHz Intel C2D 2GB 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM 120GB SATA 2GB SDRAM

I'll join. I haven't really played the multiplayer versions of Halo. I'm mostly a counter-strike: source player on the PC. I've been in a guild for that game for many years. If any of you play counter-strike:source, you might have heard of our guild/community, NewbieTrainer.

What are the server IPs for this "clan?"

I tried clicking on that link and it brought me to a password protected page. Did I miss something here?

Thanks!
QUOTE Thanks
iRye

iRye is just really niceiRye is just really niceiRye is just really niceiRye is just really nice
Mac Specs: PowerBook G4 15 inch 1.5 GHz, iMac

I play under the Halo nickname of PowerBook. Halo is a huge game, and we need a thread. Enjoy!
QUOTE Thanks
D3v1L80Y

D3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook

Members can also look at this thread if they are interested in joining a M-F Clan:

http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48697

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

QUOTE Thanks
Bluesmudge

Bluesmudge will become famous soon enough

I play with the same name as my forum name.
QUOTE Thanks
Nagger Pumper

Nagger Pumper will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: MacBook 2.2Ghz, 4GB RAM, 160GB HD

which halo do you like better?
QUOTE Thanks
timboellis1

timboellis1 is on a distinguished road

Same here admin page, will be joining as soon as I get halo for the PC, can PC and MAC users join the same game?
QUOTE Thanks
iRye

iRye is just really niceiRye is just really niceiRye is just really niceiRye is just really nice

Halo for mac.
QUOTE Thanks
chicago

chicago is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MBP 2.33GHz Intel C2D 2GB 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM 120GB SATA 2GB SDRAM

I'll be playing under my forums name too. chicago

Also, is there an IP that you guys tend to play at most? Is there one for the mac-forums clan?

Thanks!
QUOTE Thanks
???

??? is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MBP 2.0Ghz

I just reordered halo so I am in. I should of ordered two then we could hve had a sever too.

Seems werid and not in the spirit to have a PC machine in a Mac Clan but what the ****. As long as no one knows, no one can care.
QUOTE Thanks
iRye

I'll start a thread, I'll post the server name, password, and time For each game.

(sorry, times will be in mountain standard time)
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Any 3rd party software for Mac>LG voyager use? | genius bar screwed my computer!!! »