Keynote experts help!!!
So I'm putting together a presentation in Keynote but I can't seem to get a song (Theme to Rocky!) to play for the whole presentation. Of course it guits once I move to the next slide. Is there a way to keep a song playing in the background independent of changing slides?
Lee in Leesburg
(1) print the slides from Keynote so you can see what’s coming
(2) export the slides as JPEGs
(3) import the slides into iMovie
(4) import the audio into iMovie
(5) using the bookmark function, listen to the audio, and bookmark where there is to be a slide change
(6) marking all the slides, extend their length to the maximum (30 seconds)
(7) then starting from the beginning, advance to the next bookmark; split the image (apple+T); delete the half to the right; and repeat to the end
(8) Export to mp4
I did a slideshow in Keynote with some of my photographs and with a tune playing in the background and had no problems. The only thing was that I had to play with the timing between slides because I wanted the words in the song to be cued with certain pictures as they appeared.
The only thing I can think of is that either your hardware barely makes minimum requirements or your tune is too heavy perhaps? Unless it's a previous version of Keynote? I have keynote from iWork 06 and I find it quite stable: heard of the previous version which was a bit flaky...
Thanks for the help guys.
Pulse, funny I actually tried exactly what you said last night and it worked like a champ!
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:09 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.